Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sorry today. There is no "real" post. There was supposed to be a new self portrait drawing, and the first two panels of a graphic story. I outlined and did the rough script for the story Tuesday morning, then things took a turn for the worse. I wound up playing phone tag with several local agencies trying to get appointments to see a therapist or psychiatrist. Long waiting lists. Still trying to get private referrals.

I had a rather unpleasant experience Tuesday which may be a breach of trust or merely a misunderstanding. I'm trying very hard not to think the worst. My body reacted anyway, nausea, cramps, tightness in my chest and a really bad tic storm that kept me up most of the night, I was calmer this morning but crashed the whole afternoon. No real work done. Still can't get to the buried drawing board.

I'll try again tomorrow, I hope to have some personal issues resolved and a functioning drawing board;) Oh, and to get the copy lights and tripod out so I can actually shoot the images.

EMC

No comments:

Post a Comment